[geotk] geotk-referencing and metadata Citations

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 03:47:48 PST 2014

Martin, i've identified more logs for the issue below. See
http://pastebin.com/N3BdS4PK
For the EPSG database, i used until now an epsg.properties file put in
src/main/resources with namespace org.geotoolkit.referencing.factory.epsg
Would it a problem with using this embedded epsg reference list?

Thanks in advance
Emmanuel