[geotk] WPS client example

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 07:45:06 PST 2014

Thanks Martin,

I've further tested the WPS. For some processes in the Demo 52North WPS,
and for this example:
http://wps01.i-marine.d4science.org/wps/WebProcessingService?service=WPS&request=DescribeProcess&version=1.0.0&identifier=com.terradue.wps_hadoop.processes.fao.intersection.Intersection,
I get a warning because of the WPS output.

Indeed the process here above, only specifies a "application/xml"
mimetype as output, hence no class is found by WPSIO.findClass(). I'm
not fully aware of the supported formats (including mimetype, encoding &
schema) in OGC WPS spec and I'd like to have confirmation (or not) that
the WPSIO fully aligns the OGC WPS spec. In case yes, it will allow me
to request improvements to properly manage WPSoutput formats in iMarine WPS.

Thanks in advance for your reply

Emmanuel