[geotk] Geotoolkit

johann sorel johann.sorel at geomatys.com
Thu Feb 6 00:41:18 PST 2014

Hello,

I am not working of Puzzle-GIS at this time, the project is still on a
3.X version of geotoolkit,
Since the geotoolkit has a lot of changes between 3.x and 4.x I am
waiting for a 4.x release to upgrade the project.

Puzzle-GIS compare to udig,qgis,jump or others is a thin wrapper around
geotoolkit. it has a code base of only 20K lines of code, all processes
and widgets are those in Geotoolkit.
I you want to see the latest widgets, run :
JMap2DFrame.show(null);
It will open a small application with all the tools, style editors, data
connexions, geometry editors,... and so on...

Johann Sorel