[geotk] Problem with 'copyright' special character when XML marshalling

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:39:34 PST 2014

Thanks Martin,

I've finally solved the issue, actually it was due to a wrong option
set-up in the Java environment where the Java app was run, dealing with
the file.encoding. The application, which handles successively the
metadata creation & publication was giving an Exception at metadata
insertion time because of this encoding. So nothing wrong with the JAXB
marshalling actually.

Anyway, i've taken the opportunity to learn a bit a more about
CharacterEscapeHandler which indeed could be useful to know.

For the migration to Apache SIS, indeed i've planned to start it soon.
I will post message on Apache SIS mailing list if i face issues.

Many thanks for your prompt support
Emmanuel