[geotk] Problem with marshalling metadata

Martin Desruisseaux desruisseaux at apache.org
Tue Jul 22 14:31:04 PDT 2014

Hello Emmanuel

Thanks for the report. The NullPointerException is (or was) a bug -
Apache SIS shall not throw that exception for any locale. There is some
bug fixes in SIS 0.4 [1]. I'm not sure if they solve that
NullPointerException, but this is possible (I looked at the code and saw
that version currently on trunk performs more nullity checks than the
0.3 version). Unfortunately we didn't deployed a Geotk milestone using
SIS 0.4. Would it be possible to try Geotk snapshot until we deploy a
milestone?

Using snapshots would have a significant inconvenient: we are in the
process of upgrading ISO 19115 from version 2003 to version 2014. Until
this upgrade is completed, the snapshots may be less stable than what
they were used to be. However I would be happy to fix any reported issues.

Could it be doable?

    Regards,

        Martin

[1] http://sis.apache.org/release-notes/0.4.html