[geotk] Problem with marshalling metadata

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:48:04 PDT 2014

Thanks Martin,
At now, i'm working on moving to Apache SIS on a separate branch...i've
still this pending issue of marshalling (cf other post).

Ideally, i would have liked to merge this branch, but I could try to use
Geotk snapshot, also i'm very interested in the process of upgrading
ISO19115 version. Do you yet know when this upgrade and new Geotk
milestone are planned?

How is going to be updgraded ISO 19115: is there backward compatibility
with the first version or not? in other words, if i move to 4.0-snapshot
(and later, the new milestone), Do i have to move to the ISO 19115:2014?
My concern on this, is that i use geotoolkit to generate metadata that i
then publish in a Geonetwork instance..., and i don't know if the
ISO19115:2014 might give problems with the metadata publication. What do
you think?

Emmanuel