[geotk] illegalPropertyType Exception

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Wed Mar 26 21:06:29 PDT 2014

Hello Dieter

Thanks a lot for the report. This is a bug caused by our migration to
SIS. By chance this bug is very easy to fix given the stack trace (your
fix proposals were right). However the Mercurial seems to be temporarily
down - I will see our administrator for fixing that. In the main time,
if you have the source code, the patch attached to this email should fix
the issue. I will commit it when Mercurial will be back.

For reporting errors or suggestions for anything in the "org.geotoolkit"
packages, this mailing list is a good place. JIRA tasks can also be
created at http://jira.geotoolkit.org/. For reporting errors or
suggestions for anything in the "org.apache.sis" packages, I would
recommend the SIS mailing list at http://sis.apache.org/mail-lists.html.
SIS is in the particular situation of being both young and having a
large pool of code where we can pick. So it is a good time for
influencing its design, in the hope to make it more suitable to user's
needs!

    Regards,

        Martin