[geotk] Using JAXPStreamFeatureReader with WFS 1.0 and 2.0

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:57:24 PST 2015

Hello,

I come back to you on this testing.
I've investigated a bit the first issue (with WFS 1.0), by cloning and
inspecting geotk code.
I think i have identified the issue, and sent a small pull request:
https://github.com/Geomatys/geotoolkit/pull/2

With this minor change, I could fix the NullPointerException below and
properly use JAXPStreamFeatureReader with WFS 1.0
I'd like to get your feedback on this, and if you think it's ok, can you
merge the fix?

Thanks
Emmanuel