[geotk] Issue with JAXPFeatureTypeReader

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 03:34:20 PDT 2015

It seems that in the latest monthes, you have been moving from Geotk 4.x
to Geotk 4.0-SNAPSHOT, isn't it?
In the latter, there is not anymore the geotk-metadata module. I was
using that one, but it was yet exposing apachesis namespaces (indeed i
have started the transition to Apache SIS, but indirectly through
Geotoolkit, as recommended by Martin months ago).
I assume that now with the Geotk 4.0-SNAPSHOT the metadata module has
been completely moved to apache sis, is it the case?

If yes, could you please advice which Apache sis version/dep i should use?
afterwhat i would test further if i still have the issue with
JAXBFeatureTypeReader.

Thanks in advance
Emmanuel