[geotk] Geotoolkit unresolved dependency

Little, Sunny L (US SSA) sunny.little at baesystems.com
Tue Mar 17 15:05:09 PDT 2015

Hello,
I'm using  the geotk-xml-wmts artifact in my service, version 4.0-M3.
Everything compiles just fine but after I deploy my service I get a runtime error for a missing requirement on:
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.marshaller
in the
sis-utility-0.5-jdk7.jar
dependency.

I'm deploying my service in an OSGI environment.  I do notice that the manifest for the sis-utility jar does expect to import com.sun.xml.internal.bind.marshaller.
I however, cannot find which artifact exports it and would think that an internal class should not be referenced here anyway.

Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Sunny Little