[geotk] Geotoolkit unresolved dependency

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Wed Mar 18 08:17:55 PDT 2015

Hello Sunny

We are working on making Geotk compatible with OSGi right now. We hope
to be able to start committing to the code repository in one or two
weeks. In the meantime, it is hard to workaround this issue in a OSGi
environment right now. Even after solving this
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.marshaller issue by exporting them explicitly,
there is other issues coming after.

About the usage of com.sun.xml.internal.bind.marshaller, I agree that we
should not use it. Unfortunately this particular class is in wide use,
has no clear replacement in public API right now, and is even officially
documented as a JAXB extension:

https://jaxb.java.net/nonav/2.2.11/docs/ch05.html#prefixmapper

But I agree that we will need to find how to do the same thing with
public API. If you are aware of any indication, that would be nice.

    Martin