[geotk] Moving GeoAPI JIRA issue tracker - do not submit new issue for the next 4 days

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Thu Mar 26 12:29:30 PDT 2015

Hello all

Our issues tracker for GeoAPI was a JIRA instance running on CodeHaus
[1]. But CodeHaus is going out of business in one week [2]. The OSGeo
foundation kindly offered us to migrate all GeoAPI issues - at least
temporarily - to a new JIRA instance on Atlassian server (the creator of
JIRA) [3]. I owe many thanks to Jody Garnett for informing us about the
CodeHaus shutdown and taking the action for making the migration happen.

That migration to Atlassian may be temporary - we do not know yet. OGC
has its own issues tracker, but we needed the migration to happen in the
next few days before the CodeHaus shutdown. Having a (temporary?) new
home for GeoAPI issues tracker gives more time for OGC to decide what
they want to do.

The migration will happen between 00:00 UTC Saturday and 00:00 UTC
Monday. Please do not fill any new issue on the current GeoAPI JIRA [1]
in this period.

    Martin

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEO
[2] http://www.codehaus.org/