[GIS.lab] vagrant provision (GIS.lab virtual mode)

Ludmila Furtkevicova ludmilafurtkevicov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:27:07 PDT 2016

Hi,

I would like to ask.. Is it currently possible to run 'vagrant provision'
with Ansible 2?
Because when I run 'vagrant provision'  I get this error:

*==> gislab_vagrant: Running provisioner: install (ansible)...*
*[DEPRECATION WARNING]: Instead of sudo/sudo_user, use become/become_user
and *
*make sure become_method is 'sudo' (default). This feature will be removed
in a *
*future release. Deprecation warnings can be disabled by setting *
*deprecation_warnings=False in ansible.cfg.*
* [WARNING]: Not prompting as we are not in interactive mode*

*PLAY

*TASK [setup]
*ok: [gislab_vagrant]*

*TASK [installation-setup : Check Ansible version (< 2)]
*************************
*fatal: [gislab_vagrant]: FAILED! => {"assertion": "ansible_version.major <
2", "changed": false, "evaluated_to": false, "failed": true}*

*NO MORE HOSTS LEFT
* to retry, use: --limit @system/gislab.retry*

*PLAY RECAP
*gislab_vagrant             : ok=1    changed=0    unreachable=0
 failed=1   *

*Ansible failed to complete successfully. Any error output should be*
*visible above. Please fix these errors and try again.*

Current version of Ansible is 2.0.1.0. Many thanks in advance.

Ludmila