[GIS.lab] vagrant customization

Ľudka Furtkevičová ludmilafurtkevicov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:34:34 PST 2016

Hi,

I wanted to change configuration of installation with virtual mode.
I created 'gislab_vagrant' file and save it to 'host_vars' directory. I
filled this file with gislab client keyboards changes as follows:

GISLAB_CLIENT_KEYBOARDS:
  - layout: sk
    variant: qwerty
  - layout: cz
    variant: qwerty

Then I run 'vagrant provision'. After upgrading I started one of my virtual
clients and changes were not reflected. After a lot of tries I just
rebooted virtual client. Finally changes were reflected. Is this behaviour
ok? So again:

1. changes related to KEYBOARDS in gislab_vagrant file
2. $ vagrant provision
3. Start GIS.lab client -> changes are not reflected
4. Exit GIS.lab client
5. Start GIS.lab client -> changes are refleted

I thank you in advance!

L.