GRASS-DBMS linkages

kp5 at prism.gatech.edu kp5 at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 18 16:55:12 EST 1991

>Is there a more-or-less complete description of GRASS-DBMS linkages
>(current, planned and in-development) anywhere that developers can
>use to plan DBMS development...
>
> Donald R. Newcomb

I would certainly like to know if there is.  I'm trying to put together a
study on that right now (see follow-up message/request), and would be
interested in anything you or anyone else could contribute.  I'm doing the
study for CERL, but I imagine it should be releasable by them sometime in
the not-so-distant future (say, after March or April 92).  In the meantime,
I'd certainly be willing to share points of contact...

   Kirk Pennywitt                       Georgia Tech Research Institute
   kp5 at hydra.gatech.edu                 347 Ferst Drive, ERB 173
                                        Atlanta, GA  30332
                                        Phone: 404-894-5248
                                        FAX:   404-894-3906