GRASS-DBMS linkages

kp5 at prism.gatech.edu kp5 at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 18 17:31:17 EST 1991

Marji,

I'm familiar with the RIM and Postgres work, and have heard of the RAMS and
Informix effort, but do you have POC's for the RAMS and Informix work that
I could call with regard to the study I'm doing for CERL?

Thanks,
  -- Kirk

   Kirk Pennywitt                       Georgia Tech Research Institute
   kp5 at hydra.gatech.edu                 347 Ferst Drive, ERB 173
                                        Atlanta, GA  30332
                                        Phone: 404-894-5248
                                        FAX:   404-894-3906