Help: grass port to HP700 series?

Tim Martin; FSO; Soil Sciences martin at cs.ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 2 14:28:03 EST 1992

I expect soon to be given authorization to buy a UNIX workstation
for GIS work, and I am quite interested in porting GRASS to the
station I buy.  I am impressed by the new Hewlett-Packard 700 series
computers.  Has anyone ported GRASS to this platform?  (Commercial
or individual?)  I hope to try to port it myself, if it isn't too
difficult.  Any help, tips, referrals are appreciated.  Thanks.

Tim.

  Tim Martin                 *
  Soil Science               *     These opinions are my own:
  University of Alberta      *        My employer has none!
  martin at cs.ualberta.ca      *