Solaris 2.0 and GRASS

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Aug 7 04:53:26 EDT 1992

The only thing that I can think of is the XDRIVER, which may
complain about mismatched load library versions, but perhaps
someone with more Solaris experience could answer better (we're
still at 4.1.1).

BTW, if you have any say in the matter, I would recommend
waiting for 2.1. There seems to be a lot of negative chatter
about 2.0.