r.volume

Chris Skelly chris at mqmet.cic.mq.edu.au
Fri Dec 4 07:40:10 EST 1992

I just took a quick look at "r.volume", it implies
but does not state explictly that if your data is
stored in long-lat coordinates that you are not
going to get useful area estimates...am I right?

Chris
--
|\/\/\/|                             Chris Skelly
|      |                             School of Earth Sciences
|      |   High explosives and       Macquarie University
|  (o)(o)   school do NOT mix.       North Ryde, 2109, NSW, OZ
C       _)                           Tel: 612-805-8433