cleaning incoming: hpxl300, cherrey.ascii, shar.g.mapsets

Irina Kosinovsky irina at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Fri Dec 4 13:47:04 EST 1992

Hello. I have been unsuccessfully trying to email you  and all my replies
boounced. I hope this one will reach you -- I guess I made a mistake in
addressing before. I apologize for that message  -- I didn't mean for it to
the whole list -- just my twin sister Olga (I didn't notice it was
crossreferenced). It was meant to be just one of the stupid jokes Olga and
I send to each other -- no KGB involvement whatsoever (In fact we are
both policical refugees from XUSSR 5 years ago). Therefore, I hope you can
forgive me .

Irina