Announcing GRASShopper lists via Usenet

Lee Woodbury leland at shadow.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Dec 14 10:28:28 EST 1992

In article <199212092144.AA10056 at zorro.cecer.army.mil> you write:

>Greetings.
>
>OGI is happy to announce a new way of accessing the treasure trove of
>information that comprises the GRASShopper lists.  We have set up a
>gateway to Usenet news, and created the newsgroups:
>
>	info.grass.user
>and	info.grass.programmer

As a USENET reader, I'm seeing your messages posted to
info.grass.programmer for the first time.  What's GRASS?  It might be
useful to post an introductory message for all the new readers like me
you're now reaching through USENET.

Thanks.

Leland Woodbury
leland at cs.columbia.edu
INTERNET: leland at cs.columbia.edu
  USENET: ...!columbia!cs.columbia.edu!leland
  BITNET: leland%cs.columbia.edu at cuvmb
  USMAIL: Columbia Univ., 457 CS, 500 W. 120 St., NYC 10027-6699
     VOX: 212-854-8109
     FAX: 212-666-0140