Trouble with v.in.arc

Harry Sharp sharp at snuff.csd.scarolina.edu
Mon Feb 3 21:17:09 EST 1992

David,

	You mention the _GRASS 4.0 User's Reference Manual_ in your note
about my problem with v.in.arc.   Where would I find this manual?  I have
looked in every directory on moon.cecer.army.mil and uxc.cso.uiuc.edu
and can find no such beast, although I would greatly appreciate having
one.  Please provide a pointer to the source as I am reaching my
frustration potential with this software.  And my deadline is approaching.

Harry Sharp
 USMail : Office of Institutional Research, USC, Columbia, SC 29208
 E-mail : sharp at bigbird.csd.scarolina.edu (or) usceast.cs.scarolina.edu
 Lifetime Member Bear and Otter Lovers Society