CGM output for GRASS

Don Newcomb don at q-aais.navo.navy.mil
Mon Feb 3 08:26:41 EST 1992

To bring some of my discussion over from GIS-L to GRASSP, I located
a package called "gplot" which reads a CGM file and displays the
contents on various graphics devices. Included in the distribution
is a library called "drawcgm" which implements a set of simple
graphics calls to output a CGM metafile.

I was thinking about writing, at least, a GRASS "paint" driver using
"drawcgm". Has anyone already done this? Any comments or suggestions?

 Donald R. Newcomb                     U.S. Naval Oceanographic Office
 newcomb at navo.navy.mil                 Stennis Space Center, MS 39522
 newcomb@{pops|q-aais}.navo.navy.mil   Voice: 601.688.5998
                                       FAX:   601.688.5485