sites

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Feb 27 23:57:05 EST 1992

We are currently mdofiying the s.menu programs to use doubles
instead of integers for coordinates. That will allow a correct
placement of sites for lat-long. Will are also looking at places
in this suite that need specific upgrades for lat-long (eg
longitude to column conversion). This modification shouldn't
take but a few more days and when it is done we will post it
to the ftp site as well as make it available via these lists.
Michael Shapiro
U.S. Army CERL                  email:   shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Environmental Division          phone:   (217) 352-6511  ext 526
P.O. Box 9005                   fax:     (217) 373-7222
Champaign, Ill. 61826-9005