function plotting with GRASS!

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Jun 15 16:09:13 EDT 1992

looks like the GNUPLOT folks have added an extra clause on the standard
copyright notice which prevents me from redistributing their code, sooo..
I will contribute what I've done to the GNUPLOT maintainers. If they
accept it, look for a GRASS driver in version 3.3.

--Darrell

P.S.: There's a small buglet with changing linetypes (colors), but other
      than that, it works pretty darn good. If anyone wants too look at
      this (i.e., get it before release 3.3 ;-), I'll respond to personal
      requests for an unofficial patch to GNUPLOT 3.2.