Anyone ported Grass to A/UX or SGI Crimson?

/usr/mail/jhurst jhurst at amb4.ccalmr.ogi.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:13:27 EST 1992

What are the currently supported platforms for GRASS?  I was browsing on
the moon and couldn't find that information.  Where would I look for it?

Has anyone ported GRASS to A/UX?  Was it painful?  Is it available, as a
set of patches, or a commercial product?

Has anyone ported GRASS to Silicon Graphics Crimson?  Again, painful?
Available?

We ported GRASS to the IBM RS/6000.  It was semi-painful, there were bugs in
the X-driver some nice folks in Europe shared patches with us for, and some
more in m.dem.extract and some of its friends.

Email me, and I'll summarize.  Thanks,

                                        Jim Hurst

                                        jhurst at ese.ogi.edu