John Parks tutorial printing problem

BARRYTE at eagle.dnet.hac.com BARRYTE at eagle.dnet.hac.com
Thu Sep 10 21:11:19 EDT 1992

I've completed FTPing & printing many documentation files. The only
file I've been unable to print is ch0a.ps from John Parks tutorials.
I'm printing on ScriptPrinter LN03R with DECprint Printing Services V4.1
& VAX/VMS Version V5.4-2. The message I get is:

%LPS-W-INVFONT, invalidfont: Bad font name or dictionary - offending
command is findfont
%LPS-E-FLUSHING, Rest of Job (to EOJ) will be ignored

...& I get nothing printed. Any suggestions? (Anyone know what I might
edit out? Is there a non-PostScript edition around?
Thanks,
Steven Barryte -- BARRYTE at EAGLE.DNET.HAC.COM