emacs and grass manuals

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Tue Sep 29 11:10:29 EDT 1992

I am using Emacs as my standard editor.  I wonder if someone have
written a lisp command file for Emacs to read the manual
pages of Grass in Emacs.  That would be quite handy to have such a
possibility, that you could do "ESC-x gman" and read the manual
pages directly in the editor.  Before I start doing it myself I have
ask so that I don't reinvent something that is already done.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                 Email: larss at fmi.kth.se    (Internet)
Department of Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology  Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33     (office)
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10