new grass programmer

cdgran01 at ulkyvx.louisville.edu cdgran01 at ulkyvx.louisville.edu
Sat Apr 10 02:42:37 EDT 1993

I'm interested in doing a thesis project concerning grass.  But I'm having
a difficult time getting started.  I've read the manuals in the unix grass
directories.  But I still can't seemsto put my arms around this project.
Grass is still relatively new at this univerisity and not many people know
enough about it.  I feel that the best way to start a project is by seeing a
grass program.  Is there a tutorial on the system to help me out?  Or can
anyone out there help me out to get started?

Carolyn Granda   cdgran01 at ulkyvx.louisville.edu        ! vax acct
		 cdgran01 at starbase.spd.louisville.edu  ! unix acct