Microsoft Mouse

Jim Reisen jimr at mishell.usda.msu.edu
Wed Aug 11 09:28:50 EDT 1993

Hi
Is anyone out there using the Microsoft 2 button buss mouse with GRASS?
We have been using the logitech bus mouse, and it's version 1.0 driver,
but it doesn't seem to work with the MS Mouse.  We're using interrupt 4,
and this works in DOS, so I don't suspect an interrupt conflict, but
I wouldn't rule it out.
I'm hoping an MS driver will solve my problems.
Jim
--

   James H. Reisen                  	FAX:       (517) 337-6905
   Programmer Analyst 			MWNET:     mwnet!mi600g!jimr
   E. Lansing MI  48823			INTERNET:  jimr at mishell.usda.msu.edu