xdigit

Rod Paterson rgp%abba at haw.oz.au
Tue Dec 21 09:12:50 EST 1993

<	I downloaded GRASS4.1 source code from CERL ftp site a month ago
<and compiled on USL UNIX SVR4.2. While compiling xdigit part, there are
<no error msgs. But when I try to execute it (under  grass prompt, type
<in xdigit) I get the following error msgs:
<       X Error of failed request: BadValue(integer parameter out of range
<                                            for operation)
<        Major opcode of failed request: 53 (X_CreatePixmap)
<        Value in failed request: 0x0
<        Serial number of failed request: 413
<        Current serial number in output stream: 415

We have the same problem compiling under Sun OS 4.1.3
on a Sparc 10.We have not found a solution as yet.
What Motif libraries are you using?
Please let us know if someone reports a solution.

   Rod Paterson
   EMail rgp at aberfoyle.oz.au