About v.digit2

Peter Strong peter at nps.gov
Thu Dec 23 12:26:18 EST 1993

>Hi, when I compiled src/mapdev/v.digit2 all I got is a archived library. How
>can I get a executable v.digit2 module? Do I miss something when I download
>? In fact, I just download the 15 one-MB ziped sources blocks from CERL ftp
>site, plus the patch 3 package.
>
>			Merry X'mas, everyone!
>
>				PK Lin
>				E-mail: pklin at cerf.net
>				Tel: (617)942-1655

If grass4.1 is like grass4.0, and v.digit2 is like v.digit (in grass4.0),
then, I suspect what you have to do is go to a directory such as
...src/mapdev/digitizers/altek or ...src/mapdev/digitizers/calcomp or
whatever, depending on what kind of graphics tablet you have.  Then
do a gmake4.1 (or whatever it is now) to actually create the digit program.