Motif 1.2 and XGRASS

Joe Plesha root at isddendg.cr.usgs.gov
Mon Dec 27 14:00:09 EST 1993

        Hi there,

        I have compiled xgrass on the HP9000 series machines using X11R5
    and motif 1.2. I encountered problems with keyboard input on the database
    window and an error with the xclip module. At first I thought this was
    an HP specific problem, until... Recently one of my colleagues compiled
    the same code GRASS 4.1 for the SUN on his SUN system using MIT's X11R5
    and Motif 1.2 (IXI) and had the same problems. Does anyone have any
    ideas or comments? I would sure appreciate them.
--

                                        Joe Plesha
                                        jplesha at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov

   | HOME OF GRASS ON HP9000s       |   HP 9000/385   HPUX 9.0              |
   | U. S. Geological Survey, BGP   |   bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov  (136.177.80.2)  |
   | Electromagnetic Studies        |   Phone: (303) 236-1398               |
   | Denver, Colorado  80225        |   Anonymous FTP site for HP GRASS     |