d.profile enhancements

Romaniuk Ms Anna aqr at ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz
Mon Feb 8 11:22:26 EST 1993

Dear List readers,
We are running Grass4.0 on an HP730 workstation. I have 2 questions
regarding d.profile. The manual page for this procedure states: Useful
enhancements to d.profile would include:...<list of 4 things>
We would currently find very useful two of these:
Allowing profile lines to be defined by a series of points not just two,
and Allowing profiles to be saved in a file, for later viewing.

My questions are : Has anybody already made these enhancements,and be
willing to share them and/or
Will these enhancements be included in the next release of Grass?

As we are CHARGED for INCOMING mail, please do not include my message
with your reply.

Thank-you,
Anna
Anna Romaniuk                a.romaniuk at auckland.ac.nz
Geography Department         fax (64 9) 3737 434
University of Auckland
New Zealand