flushing stuff out to monitor

Dave Gerdes dpgerdes at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Wed Jan 13 09:09:31 EST 1993

Dunno if you have tried this, but R_flush() is designed to do just that.
There is also a R_stabilize() which I have used but don't remember off
hand exactly what it does.

In v.digit I have:

V_flush ()
{
    R_flush ();
    R_stabilize ();     /* needed for X windows */
}

And call it whenever I am done drawing something and am waiting for the
user to do something.

--

  Dave Gerdes
  US Army Construction Engineering Research Lab
  dpgerdes at zorro.cecer.army.mil
  (217) 352-6511 x591