lat longs again...

Chris Skelly chris at mqhail.cic.mq.edu.au
Tue Jan 26 09:11:38 EST 1993

Well, after a good sleep and breakfeast at McD's I have determined
that there is nothing wrong with the way GRASS handles lat-longs.
I just can't explain why I have dropped a couple decimal places in
one (discovered after examining all my sites files) site file.  No
doubt one sleepy evening many moons ago this "programmer" messed up
a _fortran_ format statement thus creating a site file with only one
decimal place...its bizzarrrrrrr, its cost me many hours of sleep, and
I still can't think when/why/where I did it (if I did it...),
but I think I'll just chalk it up to programmer error....

cheers,
chris skelly

School of Earth Sciences  --> moving to  -->  Department of Geography
Macquarie University                          James Cook University
Sydney, NSW, 2109                             Townsville, Qld, 4811
AUSTRALIA                                     AUSTRALIA