g.gnuplot "help" - I did that!

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Fri Jun 18 14:24:49 EDT 1993

> Hi...
> Darrel forgot to mention in his mail to do a "make gih" in the */gnuplot/docs
> directory. The help tools will come up if you create a gnuplot.gih file (with
> "make gih") and copy it to the */helpp  directory. Let me know if you
> have problems. Prasad

I recompiled, making the gnuplot.gih first. I still have the same problem:
it trying to go to the docs/gnuplot.gih file, NOT the ....man/helpp/gnuplot.gih
file. Any thoughts?

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159