Cancelling Xgrass windows

Joe Plesha root at dagwood.cr.usgs.gov
Mon Mar 1 22:12:48 EST 1993

HI there,

        Well I did figure out a couple of things that might be of help to you.
        Some of the calls which were commented out in your compile
        were X11R5 calls. So the reason things don't work may be because
        the code was meant for X11R5. Now that I've changed to X11R5 I've had
        to recompile some X programs so that they don't core dump when I use
        them. You might have to wait until you get you get HPUX 9.0 with X11R5.
        As we speak (me typing) I am busy compiling grass4.1beta with the
        ansi c compiler. I'll let you know if it works.

                  S             Joe Plesha
                 S                jplesha at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov
                  S               root at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov
                  __
             /-------\
            /         \            HOME OF GRASS
           /           \
          /             \             ON THE
         /               \
        -------------------        HP 9000 Series 300/400/700/800
        |  |o|       |o|  |         HP 9000/385   HPUX 9.0
        |                 |        | bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov       |
        |      GRASS      |        | (136.177.80.2)           |
        |     HP 9000     |        | U.S. Geological Survey   |
        |      ____       |        | Branch of Geophysics     |
        |      |  |       |        | Electromagnetic Studies  |
        |      | .|       |        | Denver, Colorado         |