r.le programs

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Tue Mar 2 07:37:55 EST 1993

I have now managed to compile the r.le programs on our apollos.  The
main problem was the include file dirent.h that has to be changed to
sys/dir.h on a bsd4.3 machine.  Roger Bivand in Norway helped me to
sort this out.

/* #include "dirent.h" */
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/dir.h>

But my next question is, how should this be written in the include
files in a nice way so that it can be handled on any machine? I guess
you should be able to contruct some nice #if statement.

There were also a long list of other things that had to be corrected
in conjunction with this.  I have send a long list to the author of
the program

Lars

Lars Schylberg                          Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)     Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN             Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10