No subject

Net.Noise owner news at max.cecer.army.mil
Fri Mar 12 09:25:52 EST 1993

Newsgroups: info.grass.programmer
From: pirzyk at vinny.cecer.army.mil (Jim Pirzyk)
Subject: Re: GRASS on SUN SPARC Classic
Sender: news at news.cecer.army.mil (Net.Noise owner)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 14:25:50 GMT

In <9303120335.AA15000 at cocklebur.ecn.purdue.edu> mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu (Darrell McCauley) writes:

We have tried to run grass under Solaris 2.0 and it *DOES NOT WORK* even though
sun says that it will.  From what I have herd Sun say is that it *MIGHT* work,
if it does not do these:

* Pretend that there is a long list of stuff which I cannot remember *

--
TAC & GrassNet System Administrator, US Army Corps of Engineers