GRASS under Linux

DOTSON at delphi.com DOTSON at delphi.com
Sun Mar 21 21:35:18 EST 1993

I have been trying to compile GRASS 4.0 under Linux and am having
a problem.  I seem to be missing several include files that are expected
to reside in /usr/include/linux.  These include types.h, signal.h,
and termios.h.  Also, termio (the library) seems to be missing. Has anyone
else had these problems with Linux?  Is the
I also get messages when running utils/setup complaining about the
math library.  It seems that sin and fabs get redined somehow.
This seems strange since the math.c doesn't include
math.hh.  It seems to me that more functions should have problems
in the absence of math.h.
Thanks,
Doug Dotson
dotson at delphi.com