Cannot get ltplus to run

robert atnip atterbury!robert at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Wed Oct 13 09:31:33 EDT 1993

I'm having trouble with ltplus.  The files "ltpgo & ltplus" were located in my
/home/atterbury/grass/4.1/ltp/bin directory.  When I tried to type ltpgo I got   the error message "No such command '/usr/local/ltp/bin/ltplus'".  I copied the
"ltpgo & ltplus" files to /usr/local/ltp/bin directory, then when I typed
ltpgo I got the message:

               setting internal variables:  paths.h
      from:  /usr/local/ltp

                         Welcome to Line Trace Plus.
                         Version  2.22 Dabritz/Jonson/Martin,

 error in initialize:  get_config failed to execute.

Line Trace Plus terminating.

Could anyone please help.  Thanks

                             Bob Atnip
                             Camp Atterbury