d.mon stop=CELL -> cellhd/D_cell

Ramsey Haddad haddad at pa.dec.com
Mon Apr 11 17:42:53 EDT 1994

I would like to be able to use "d.mon start=CELL" and "d.mon stop=CELL" to
make raster maps that I can then use as raster maps!

However, the "cellhd/D_cell" file is garbage.  The code in question is in
"src/display/devices/CELL/Graph_Clse.c".

    Window.north=SCREEN_BOTTOM-1;
    Window.east=SCREEN_RIGHT-1;
    Window.south=0;
    Window.west=0;
    Window.ew_res=1;
    Window.ns_res=1;
    G_set_window (&Window);

Why doesn't the code set north, east, south and west equal to the
values in the current WIND.  And then
    Window.ns_res= (Window.north-Window.south)/SCREEN_BOTTOM;
    Window.ew_res= (Window.east-Window.west)/SCREEN_RIGHT;
	(probably have some "off by 1 errors")

And then also set Window.proj and Window.zone to the real values.

Would anything bad happen if I did this?

--
Ramsey Haddad <haddad at pa.dec.com>
speaking for myself.