xgrass monitor list

Neel Smith nsmith at bruin.bowdoin.edu
Sun Feb 6 17:00:45 EST 1994

I'm hoping someone has a quick and easy answer to this one:

I recently edited the $GISBASE/etc/monitorcap database to update
it and rename a few drivers.  Tested in GRASS, and everything
worked just fine.

A student then started xgrass, and the old list of monitors appeared
when he called the "Control Display Monitor" -- and when he chose
a name from the list no longer in the monitorcap database, GRASS
predictably complained that the monitor does not exist.

How can I make xgrass recognize the new monitorcap database?

Thanks in advance.

Neel Smith
nsmith at polar.bowdoin.edu