r.in.ascii r.out.ascii

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Thu Feb 10 18:10:28 EST 1994

Hello,
  You can copy your old colr file to the r.in.ascii name (if this is your
problem). Geographic information may be obtained by the use of r.stats.
Hope this helps. Rick

Rick Thompson-   Research Assistant           E-mail: rick at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-5736
Ozark Hall Rm. 12                             Fax: 575-3846
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701