Vask library, problem of lossing messages?

T.W.CHARNOCK CHARNOTW at charlie.aston.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 10:32:12 EST 1994

Hi grass programmer

I am trying to use the Vask library to build an elemental user
interface.
Vask works find, but when the program drops out of it,  messages
sent to the screen by printf are automatically scrolled off the top.  I
have found the same problem with standard programs such as
g.region and r.support.   It is easier but irritating to use the scrolls
bars to get the messages back but is there anyway of stopping it?

I am using grass on a SUN SPARC with sun os.4.something.

cheers