XGRASS Motif and X11R5

Joe Plesha root at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov
Wed Jan 12 11:32:06 EST 1994

        OK everyone,

        I agree that Motif was not the best choice of interfaces to use, for
        all of the previously discussed reasons. But I'm still faced with
        the problem of having code that doesn't work under Motif 1.2.x and
        X11R5 (XGRASS). Is anyone at CERL reading this? Please.... It would
        be nice to distribute code that works properly. Especially to those
        who do not have Internet access. As all disclaimers go " These are
        my opinions only and do not ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!" Bye.

                                        Thanks for Listening,
--

                                        Joe Plesha
                                        jplesha at bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov

   | HOME OF GRASS ON HP9000s       |   HP 9000/385   HPUX 9.0              |
   | U. S. Geological Survey, BGP   |   bgdem1.cr.usgs.gov  (136.177.80.2)  |
   | Electromagnetic Studies        |   Phone: (303) 236-1398               |
   | Denver, Colorado  80225        |   Anonymous FTP site for HP GRASS     |