grass libraries

Boris Livshitz boris at nobozo.CS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jan 21 13:52:04 EST 1994

> The binaries didn't include the libraries gis, rowio etc,  how should we
> go about compiling these without having to compile the whole of
> grass from source.

go into the directory /grass4-1/src/libes/gis
then do gmake4.1 (or gmake4.0, or whatever you named your grass gmake command)

do the same thing for the other libraries (ie /grass4-1/src/libes/rowio)

The result of these (libgis.a, librowio.a, ...) will be in /src/libes/LIB

good luck.