Linux & LTPlus

Janne Soimasuo jsoi at gis.joensuu.fi
Thu Jul 21 12:08:55 EDT 1994

 I'm compiling LTplus for Linux and I met some problems with system-calls
 (define in sys/ipc.h and sys/msg.h).

The problematic part is LTPlus/source/in/system_ltp.c
 when compiling with SunOS there is no problems but with Linux gcc says:
 system_ltp.c: In function `system_ltp':
 system_ltp.c:45: warning: passing arg 2 of `msgsnd' from incompatible pointer type
 system_ltp.c:56: warning: passing arg 2 of `msgrcv' from incompatible pointer type

 msgsnd and msgrcv are defined similarily in both systems.

 Is there anyone more familiar with msg-code to help me with this problem.
 Or is there any patches for Linux-LTPlus ?

 Now the program starts but it isn't possible to open any files, so nothing
 can be done with program right now.

 If I manage to greate running Linux-binaries, I will put binaries and patches
 publicly available

* Janne Soimasuo            *     phone +358-73-151 4519                       *
* GIS & RS lab.             *     fax   +358-73-151 3590                       *
* Faculty of Forestry       *                                                  *
* University of Joensuu     *     email janne.soimasuo at joensuu.fi              *
*                           *           jsoi at gis.joensuu.fi                    *
* P.O.BOX 111               *                                                  *
* FIN-80101 JOENSUU         * "There never enough time to do all the nothing   *
* FINLAND                   *  you want"  Calvin                               *