syslimits.h

Stephen M. Dzurenko sdzu2253 at grinder.acc.uri.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:53:17 EDT 1994

Hello,

I am currently interfacing GMT (Generic Mapping Toolkit) to grass.
On a Sun Solaris2.3.  When compiling, I get an error because
the header file syslimits.h cannot be found.  I have run into this
problem before while attempting to compile other applications on
Suns (both SunOS4.1.3 and Solaris2.3).  I have searched the entire
system for this file and did not find it.  Does anyone familiar
with development on Suns know what syslimits.h is and why I cannot
find it on either operating system?

-Stephen Dzurenko
 Ocean Mapping Division
 Ocean Technology Center